Retailed Profits Review – Scam Trading App Exposed!
Retailed Profits is an automated binary option robot released recently. The Retailed Profits Software lets you capitalize on market trends and thus help you make profitable trades that will turn you into a millionaire within a short time.
Have you ever wondered why you invested massive amount of money and effort into trading, yet you don’t earn exactly what you deserve. If yes, then it is essential to know what has been going wrong for you if you want success to come your way. You need to identify those addictive scam automated systems that have ruined your trading career.
Retailed Profits App is yet another attempt to snatch your hard earned money, so you need to be careful. To get more information about this scam, make it a point to go through the complete product review.
Retailed Profits Review
Retailed Profits was presented by Simon Moore. According to Moore, The Retailed Profits was used 10years ago to analyse shopping trends which they banked on to promote their products on E-bay . Because of the global economic meltdown in 2008, the Retailed Profits was not profit enough because the purchasing power reduced. Now they are using their algorithm on wallstreet trading. He claims that the Retailed Profits analyses previous market trends and behavior and used the pattern to predict the future asset price. The software will profit 92% of the trade and will yield up to $500-$5000/month. They story is very simple and enticing but their are some red flags that we wish to reveal to you.
Thoughts on Retailed Profits Scam
- It is really ridiculous how a software used to analyse shopping trends was turned into a trading app. Both of them are pretty much different. Their is no way an algorithm used to analyse shopping trends can be used to predict price momentum in trading. It is really crazy of this scammers to have said such a thing.
- Also Simon and his friend who were promoters on Ebay did not tell us the training they had before becoming expert traders. Their story is really missing a vital point and does not connect as far as trading is concerned.
- Simon Moore does not exist. There is no trader behind the name. Also the picture you see claiming Moore is a stock photo.
- The Retailed Profits sales video is animated. This is highly unprofessional of an algorithm that promises to make huge profits to traders.
- You will definitely not going to make a single penny with this software because we could not identify any unique algorithm within it. As a matter of fact, we have received complaints from day traders that this software is loosing trades.
The fake counter
When you visit the Retailed Profits, you will see a counter claiming the remaining time you have to register with them. This is a pushy tactics used by this scammers to make you deposit without prior investigation. The counter is not real, it is a gimmick used by virtually all scam systems.
They testimonials on Retailed Profits are equally not real. They are canned messages fabricated by dubious minds behind this software. Also the pictures associated with this facebook feeds are not real traders. They photos were stolen from internet websites. We are not saying that you should not trust customers reviews. However, scammers capitalize on this and go to an extent to create fake testimonial with pictures of people who no nothing about trading just to paint their software legit at the best positive light possible. Note, if you try clicking pass those testimonials to verify it on facebook.com, you will see that it is non clicking.
Any benefit using Retailed Profits
As a conclusion, there is no benefit using this software. Trading with automated systems like the Retailed Profits is highly risky. The system can not be customized and so there is no way you will set your own trading preferences. This makes this software highly dangerous. Moreover, the are affiliated with unlicensed brokers, who are they people orchestrating these scams. Visit a licensed broker here.
Review Verdict : Retailed Profits App is a scam!
Check out the Top Rated Binary Options Signals
These features are very important as they help you make a more safer and profitable trade.
Are you new to trading?
We can’t say that all binary trading signal provider are scams but there are definitely a lot of scams out there. However, it is easy to stay safe once you learn how to recognize the scams, and fortunately, most of the scams have the exact red-flags.
On the other hand, if you are attracted to auto trading then you might want to check out AutomatedBinary.com, as it’s one of the most popular and reputable auto trading system. You can also configure the robot according to your preference and you are provided with a demo account. See more details Here
Thanks for the time taken to read our Retailed Profits App scam review. Feel free to surf our top rated signal page. Also make sure you subscribe to our mail list to get first hand reviews of binary options scam.