CryptoRobot.com is a trending automated software for trading crypto currencies that has been available in the market for a while and we have received some positive feedbacks from people. It is not a news that online trading and cryptocurrencies have gained lots of popularity over the past few years. Regardless the setbacks the industry faces, in terms of scams it maintains a stream of new and already existing investors participating actively in trading.
There has been evolutionary changes in online trading in a sense that unlike the old school method of trading where investors trade manually, there are now auto-pilot software which help you place trades even while you sleep. Crypto Robot is an example of such a software. As we further we would spill more details on the Crypto Robot and how its works.
Official Website: CryptoRobot.com.
Recommended for All: Yes
Crypto Robot Review
CryptoRobot.com is a free automated trading software developed by a group of professional traders who have gained experience over the years in analyzing the financial market. The software has been designed in such a way as to study and analyse the market trends and activities using various algorithms and come up with profitable signals which you may use to trade. These signals are made available to you just in case you would want to trade manually. However, if you don’t have much time on your side and would rather have the software place trades for you, you could simply switch it to auto-pilot and allow the software make your profits for you.
Very interestingly, this software gives you the liberty to have utmost control over it; not a very feature with some automated software. You are in charge of the software as you decide the strategy you want to use, the trading method, the number of trades, when to stop trading and so on.
How to Open A Free Crypto Robot Account
It is quite simple. Firstly, you open an account with them, select a broker of your choice and make your deposit. Then you adjust your settings to auto-pilot.
Step 1: Enter your Information
First, you have to sign up with the Software. Remember to always select your preferred language from the drop-down list at the top right hand side but if your language is English, then you may not need to bother about this as English is the default language.
- phone number.
Step 2: Fund your Account
You’ll have to fund your account with your assigned broker’s account by clicking the deposit money button within the software. You can start with minimum capital of $250 and above for the best possible results. Well if you want to try your hands on the demo account you can push ”Try demo Mode”
NOTE: The Trader has to open a new crypto currency broker account with this Crypto Robot. You cannot use an already existing account with any broker supported by CryptoRobot.com. You must not own a crypto currency to use the robot.
Step 3: Configure your Robot
After funding your account, please do not click on the auto trade button just yet. First, go to the configuration section and tell the robot the settings to use for trading on your account. Below are my recommended settings (you are free to adjust your own settings the way you want it):
Method: For Beginners use CLASSIC or SAFE
Expiry: 5 Minutes
Max Simultaneous Trades: 2
Currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash.
Indicators: Tick MACD, TREND
Sometimes, the robot will tell you that the maximum simultaneous trades have been reached. In this case, you’re free to change it within the configuration section to your desired number. Also, you can change the trading method and indicators used at any point during an active trading session.
Step 4: Auto trade
Go back to the ”Home” section and now push the Auto-Trade button and the robot will wait for trade signals to arrive and then execute it within your account.
Step 5: Enjoy your profits
You’ve basically done all you have to do. Now, leave your computer on and watch the profits roll in!
You can see your balance and results of your current trade and recent trades on the HOME section of the Crypto Robot platform.
Step 6: Time to withdraw
When it’s time to withdraw your profits, you simply go to the Broker section and click the withdraw button and it will redirect you to your broker page where you’ll input the amount you want to withdraw and submit the request after which the withdrawal will be processed.
Crypto Robot Review – Important Points
Continue with our Crypto Robot Review as we point out important fact about the Software which makes it trusted and legit than any other automated trading system.
No insane claims, bonus traps and or other bogus manipulations. You can take all of the above and throw it out of the window, and shun any scam that has any type of shady elements associated with it.
The website of Crypto Robot also gives a professional outlook. For example, there is a FAQ section that answers the prime concern of the trader.
The account opening and login is also quick and simple with the Crypto Robot and it will not take the trader much time to develop his hold on the system. This is something commendable about the Crypto Robot and this makes this system a worthy pick. There are no lengthy sign up options and the credit goes to this platform.
There various crypto currencies available in Crypto Robot and you get to choose which you would want to trade with. They include: Bitcoin, Etherum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin.
Advantages of The Crypto Robot
- The Crypto Robot has average winning trades ranging from 80 – 89%, Crypto Robot is the most recommended auto-trading software in crypto currency industry that has proven to be one of the most successful automated trading robots in the crypto industry.
- When you sign up, the Crypto Robot will be automatically synced with your broker and therefore allow the trade signals to be easily copied and executed from within your broker platform.
- The Crypto Robot software is free and fully web-based meaning you don’t have to download any other applications or programs.
- Also there is no need for regular software update because the software is completely web-based and updates automatically.
- The Crypto Robot is both user and beginner friendly, although its algorithm is very complicated. The Crypto Robot-users interface doesn’t subject you to an endless learning curve, and with such, you can get started as soon as you fund your broker account.
- Thus is fully recommended to both newbies and experienced Crypto Currency traders who wants to make additional profit while trading.
How Much Does The Crypto Robot Software Cost?
Similar to most other trading systems, The Crypto Robot Software is Free, However the trader has to open account with one of their recommended CFD brokers and make an initial minimum deposit of $250. This is the case with most crypto trading systems. Keep in mind that this initial deposit can be used to place trades.
How Does The Crypto Robot Work?
TheCrypto Robot works by combining various profitable trading strategies and indicators in conjunction with usual market analysis and trends. This way, the system is able to produce up to 85% win rate. This is fair because we are not being promised a 100% win rate, otherwise, this would be a big lie or scam. This Auto trader works by recognizing highly profitable market opportunities which have a direct impact on asset and stock value.
The Crypto Robot is able to Analyze market changes in relation to how they affect crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and so on. This means that anyone using the Crypto Robot software will be trading using a system that knows how to translate these factors into real trading signals.
Crypto Robot Algorithm
These are trading strategies and form part of the basis for placing profitable trades. There are six of them available to you in Crypto Robot. You get to choose one or more indicators you want to use but note that in using more than one indicator, before a trade can be placed, all selected indicators must give a unanimous signal. They Indicators include: MACD, Willams, CCI, Trend, RSI, Stoch.
- TREND indicator: Trend indicators in binary options trading work on a moving average scale. The indicator finds an average price trend for the particular asset, and if the current price is above that average, the asset is in an up-trend. If the price is below the average, the asset is in a down-trend.
- CCI indicator: CCI stands for Commodity Channel Index. This indicator had shown great success with commodity trading and binary options traders have discovered it also works quite well with various other assets too. The CCI Indicator compares current trading prices with the moving average. The Indicator is great at predicting overbought and oversold assets and predicting a reversal.
- RSI indicator: It is known as the Relative Strength Index, and is a very popular indicator used by binary options traders. The RSI Indicator basically measures the momentum of an asset by measuring speed and change of prices. On a scale of 1 to 100, the RSI Indicator deems an asset overbought when it is at 70 or above, and oversold when it is at 30 or below.
- WILLIAMS indicator: The Williams Indicator was developed to look back over a time period and determine the relative highs. It is a momentum indicator that allows traders to research the readings and when they show levels of 0 to -20, the asset is considered overbought. When the levels show readings of -80 to -100, the asset is considered oversold. Traders can use these readings to predict abrupt changes in the market.
- STOCH indicator: The Stochastic Oscillator was developed in the 1950’s and has been recognized as a successful measure of asset momentum. The STOCH Indicator is essentially a mirror image of the Williams Indicator. While the Williams Indicator uses momentum on reflective highs, the STOCH Indicator reflects lows using a momentum scale. Generally, both indicators show similar results using opposite sides. Many professionals use them together to wipe out false signals.
- MACD indicator: MACD stands for Moving Average Convergence Divergence. This sophisticated indicator utilizes a set of 2 moving averages; the 26 day exponential moving average is subtracted from the 12 day exponential moving average. The system then lays a 9 day exponential moving average on top of this procedure which works as the trigger for buy or sell signals.
Crypto Robot Trading Methods
There are three trading methods available to you and those methods serve as a risk management system to enable you control your profits and losses depending on your level of expertise. They are:
Classic method: this is a simpler and safer method when compared with the other two. It has low risk and best suitable for beginners
Martingale method: this is a better choice for advanced traders. However, it has risk but with faster profits.
Fibonacci method: this is a much more complex method with higher risks and returns. Although it gives more accurate results, it should be reserved for traders with lots of experience considering the high risks involved.
There is also a stop loss feature to help you manage your losses.
Crypto Robot Brokers
Currently , Crypto Robot is working with 6 brokers and they are: Roitecks, GreenFields capital, PrimeCFDs, Olsson Capital, Opteck and Ashford.
Get Crypto Robot Bitcoin Trading Demo Account Below
Is Endorsed by our Team Of Professional Traders: Visit Site
Crypto Robot Demo
Crypto Robot gives you free demo with virtual deposit for you to practice with in order to have an idea of the trading system before you may start investing with real money. You should take advantage of this.
Crypto Robot Review Conclusion
Some special details which we would like to bring to your attention as a potential trader with the Crypto Robot, is that they offer a great selections of crypto currency pairs with which to trade, which is a huge plus. The signals generated by this system are free and have an accuracy rate of over 85%, which is above average. Crypto Robot has all the feature of reputable softwares.
The Crypto currency Robot is unique from other platforms in that it provides the trader with carefully selected indicators and money management systems less risky compared to other Crypto auto trading systems. All you have to do is carefully mix and match this indicators and trading system or use this recommended settings for maximum profitability, then you are ready to start making extra income while you sleep or go about other daily business.
If you are an inexperienced trader, Crypto Robot is the right auto trader for you to make profit as you are not required to have a deep knowledge about or experience about crypto currency trade.
The Crypto Robot software makes its trading decisions based on current and profitable trading situations. Moreover, Those who have previous experience and in-depth knowledge are more likely to have a higher success rate with the Crypto Robot.
Crypto Robot is admittedly a good choice in deciding to trade cryptocurrencies. From our research, its results have been good so far. And considering it is a relatively new software, we expect it to improve over time. People have their reservations about cryptocurrencies especially considering the risk involved but the truth is that if you have some working strategies you could make really good profits.